venerdì 22 aprile 2016

Tokyo Monogatari (again!)


Few weeks after the Paris attacks, when I was feeling extremely sad (and pretty lost), I started thinking about something that could REALLY cheer me up.
The first idea was to get married to Michael Fassbender.
Yes, well… easy to think but more difficult to have it, so I decided to go for the second idea: planning to visit as soon as possible the place I love most on this planet.
This is how I bought a round-trip ticket to Tokyo and, I’m happy to announce it, my plane is taking off tomorrow.
So, dear readers, even if I’m sure I’m going to have some amazing cinematic adventures in Japan, I’m not too sure I’ll have the time to write about it before two weeks and I wanted to prevent you about my absence.
Because I know you can’t live without reading my blog!!! (this is why I love you so much).
Well, be patient and try to resist: Zazie will be back soon.
In the meantime, you can always read my previous Japanese posts….
OZU'S MEMORIES
A DINNER WITH KUROSAWA
UNA BLOGGER ITALIANA A PARIGI... E TOKYO!
MY OWN PRIVATE JAPAN
IL SILENZIO SUL MARE

さようなら!
Zazie


1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...