lunedì 14 dicembre 2015

300!


No, don't worry dear readers.
This is not a review of the movie 300 by Zack Snyder… especially because I can’t say I have watched it. To tell you the truth, I did, but in a very particular way. Meaning: I watched just the scenes played by Michael Fassbender, while all the rest of the movie was seen… well, fast forwarding... I know, I know, this is very bad!
I’m just using 300 movie poster because this is Zazie’s 300th post!
Yes, the little Blog de Zazie is growing up: 300 posts, almost 210.000 views, more than 600 ILIKE on the Facebook page, almost 600 followers on Twitter, almost 1.000 followers on Pinterest and all this in 6 years of activity.
For being the blog of an unknown cinema freak, this is a pretty good result, don’t you think?
To quote Jane Eyre: Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain and little, that I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!
As a matter of fact, if there’s something we don’t lack here at the Blog de Zazie, is love.
For cinema and for you, dear readers!
So THANK YOU for being there, wherever you are... you're in my heart!

Zazie

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...