lunedì 31 dicembre 2012

As time goes by

Here we are again: the last post of the year.
I have been to the movies 83 times in 2012 (yes, I know, it’s a sickness!) and I have seen many interesting things. I’ll let you know about the ones I liked most next February, as usual, at the time of the Zazie D’Or.
Many cinematographic things happened as well, from the glass of champagne with Meryl Streep in a fancy Paris restaurant, to the dinner in New York with Norah Ephron (few months before she sadly passed away), to the meetings with some great film-makers: the master class of Francis Ford Coppola at the Gaumont Parnasse, the meeting with Emanuele Crialese and Donatella Finocchiaro for the avant-première of Terraferma, the one with Thomas Vinterberg for the avant-première of his Jagten (both in one of my favourite cinema in town, Le Cinéma des Cinéastes). 
And it was nice to bump by chance into French film-maker Christophe Honoré outside a theatre in Abbesses where we just saw Hiroshima, Mon Amour (ah, serendipity!).
I hope 2013 will be plenty of great movies and great things for you all, dear readers.
Let’s wish that all our dreams come true… or, at least, that all our dreams come true… in a movie.  
Happy New Year!!!
Sincerely yours,
Zazie

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...